Sunscreen and insect repellent in one! Badger’s SPF 34 Anti-Bug Sunscreen fights sun damage while repelling insects and bugs! Water and sweat resistant for 40 minutes, this DEET-free formula is reef friendly and biodegradable. You’ll love the pleasant aroma of citronella, cedar, and lemongrass and the moisturising base of extra virgin olive oil and beeswax. Independent laboratory tested to repel mosquitoes for over four hours.
- Safe, DEET-free insect repellent for the whole family.
- Safely blocks the sun’s harmful rays with non-nano mineral zinc oxide.
- Water and sweat resistant for 40 minutes.
- Made with organic and skin-soothing extra virgin olive oil, beeswax, and castor oil.
- Reef friendly, biodegradable, and certified cruelty-free.
- Non-GMO certified by NSF to NSF Non-GMO True North.
Active insect repellent ingredients (15.5%):
10% *ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, 2.5% *cymbopogon nardus (citronella) oil, 1.25% *cymbopogon schoenanthus (lemongrass) leaf oil, 1% *cedrus atlantica (cedar) wood oil, 0.5% *rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil, and 0.25% *pelargonium graveolens (geranium) flower oil.
Active sunscreen ingredient:
Non-nano, uncoated zinc oxide 20%
*Olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, and *cera alba (beeswax)